Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gorden Ramsay MK Ultra Agent


This post is about Chef Gorden Ramsay playing a part in this masonic Hollywood mind control army. Read though this page and see the videos and it will give you a good picture as to what one of these mk'ed celebrity's are like.
I picked this one cause as i went though the information my self it was almost alarming and I'm glad this blog is up now so i can share all this info.


I really wanna share this site
 This site is very interesting and shows tons of information about celebrity's and people in power who are part of this satanic global management team (GMT)
It shows the dark side of this Hollywood Mk secret society.
I can only hope i run into another one of there blogs some where :3

  *please help support cover-upz by sharing with friends*
  *adding us to favorites and following us on google plus*



No comments:

Post a Comment