Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Billie Eilish Exposed

This video looks like it will get erased from youtube. Some times you can just a video thats to raw.
I really agree with this video. People dont realize these artist come off as very casual with hidden messages like this. The most important thing you need to understand is how impressionable people are. People mimic things that they enjoy most. I find my self getting this feeling at times after watching a good movie i enjoy. 

I get the feeling that i want to be like the person in the film. This is important because this is targeted to the youth who do not really know any better yet being how young they are. The causal side of me says ok maybe we are over reacting about this, yet after seeing so much of how modern artist are openly displaying their lucifarian satanic worship this message seems more malevolent.


No comments:

Post a Comment