Thursday, June 5, 2014

~ The Reading Of : Behold A Pale Horse ~ By William Cooper



 Milton William "Bill" Cooper was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens.



William Cooper has been killed and an Apache County sheriff's deputy wounded in a shootout, authorities said.



William Milton Cooper, 58, of Eager, had hosted a talk show broadcast on the Worldwide Christian Radio out of Nashville, which receives it via phone from his home in St. Johns.



The deputy, whose name was being withheld by authorities, was shot twice in the head while trying to arrest Cooper, a state Department of Public Safety spokesman said today. Cooper was killed by another officer.



Although these reports have always been available via the links on the site, some people seem to be unable to get to them, so here they are in yet another location.



Bill's Autopsy Report of 07 November 2011

http://hourofthetime.com/1-LF/Bill_autopsy_report_07Nov2001.pdf



Bill's Toxicology Report of 10 November 2011

http://hourofthetime.com/1-LF/Bill_toxicology_report_10Nov2001.pdf





"...God bless my family. I love my wife & children more than life itself. Everything I do is for the future of all my children. They may not understand why I have sacrificed so much, why I am so dedicated to this work; but someday they will. I want them to know they are the most important People in my life, and how very, very much I love them..." - William Cooper








No comments:

Post a Comment