Monday, June 2, 2014

~ Pastor Dollar ~ Demonic Possession ~

Video by:William Tells
 I enjoy videos on aliens, ufos and conspiracy's. I have ran into the topic of reptilians under alien/global cover up. During my research i have found many videos that show people on video displaying un human features.
I have noticed a trend in cable drama shows. These shows that involve the church show actors playing parts of church officials. These actors show signs of reptilian possession many times. It would seem like they enjoy mocking the church.
I suspect that the church is filled with these type of demons. Here we have a video from William Tells on you tube. This video shows a famous pastor who encourages the love for money and prosperity. Could it be possible that this pastor possesses a draconian demon who is peddling ideologys to the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment